Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ek cup chai and a boho girl..

Three of my close friends happened to have a small chai party at my place today..Its so nice to find friends of same thinking and that's probably the reason why we are still friends..

I always had this wild fascination towards leading a boho life..A free spirited and gypsy me thrills me like anything..I want to go to a strange unknown place out of country where no one knows me and I don't know anyone.I want to visit those countryside of UK and do peddy field work..Earn in penny and be happy..Eat a burger and a coke and survive and roam around..Meet good people who are unconditional and make them my friends forever..I want to be a complete stranger yet find my own identity in an unknown town..I want to experience those native countryside culture of a strange country and live with the strangers..Well so many wishes that I have..I don't know why the boho life thrills me like anything..My friends and I agreed that we will visit such exotic places and lead a life even for may be a month but at our own condition..In life we end up living our life mostly because of others,whether its our parents or because of society etc..Or perhaps that's how our Indian culture is..

But that's not what I want to..I am an independent bird..I want to live my life in my own condition no matter even if I can find a month to live like that than I would never have any regret..I really don't know for what reason but somewhere I feel I am getting more complex day by day and more professional in my behaviour..That's a sign of maturing as my friends said..That's true but I think I was at my best when I was in my teen age when I use to be what I am rather that what the situation demands.Still more years to go and if I grow complex day by day than I will no longer be what I am..I can not kill myself like this..I will have to come out of that complex me..A Bohemian me who is so free spirited a laid back I need to find that in me..And my friends kept the discussion on what can we do about it and I sneaked to prepare for another cup of hot masala chai....

No comments:

Post a Comment