Saturday, November 26, 2011

Are you dieting....

Gosh I am kinda so used to this statement now that I have started saying yes as an answer..Alrite here are the things..when you are eating the amount as a person that's good enough for you than its like "you are dieting huh"..

Well it all starts with lunch in office..You bring that big Tupperware tiffin box with variety of dishes in them made by your wife and in front of it if I eat a plate of 2 rotis and sabji deffinitely it will look small isn't it..Its like drawing a big line in alignment with an existing line.Now thats when you all will pull my leg "oh how can you survive by eating such little food"..Dude you should eat the amount that's suitable for your body..Not to forcefully eat..If you are eating something healthy and more energetic than just making you heavy and drowsy kinda food that means "you are dieting huh"..Please give me a break..

Of course we should eat but if you avoid something junk that means" dieting huh" ..This "Dieting" has become like a leg pulling or rather underestimating kinda statement for people who loves to hog.Well few interesting stories..Now I have observed Indian people who goes abroad specially those European countries makes fun of their food style ..Dude this is how you are suppose to eat.That's why they live for more than 80 years in average than we Indians..The Indians going there will have to find a place for daal chawal stores else they cant survive..And if you ask them they will say :" No baba I cant eat those raw salads and vegetables.."

One more thing If I tell someone that I go to a gym that's all..Oh you are trying to be Bipasha huh..I don't wana be Bipasha but I deffinitely want to be healthy and fit..For that I eat more healthy which is an offense to many since I might not be eating the regular gheewala chapaties and butter chicken masala..

Oh by the way if you eat more and become little plump than the same people will call you "aunty"..Well I sincerely don't think that's a bad terminology..Here in India girls who are not in their 20's normally termed as aunty's and that's like a underestimating statement by guys just to let the girl down..Means you are aunty and you are no more attractive or belong to that league of young girls who are more attractive.. I have seen generally that a guy no matter what age he is he can still call a girl looking little more than age 20 as aunty in their so called group gossips..

Oh one more thing if you are getting aged that means you are suppose to look your age..otherwise " dude now a days girls,not even able to make their age,kudos to parlours"..Well now if you don't look your age than its a good thing rite..There only all you people start your leg pulling "dieting I guess" " dieting hard"..Now suppose you diet suppose and look young and feel good and more confident whats the harm about??


I am done with all this and now yes you already know my answer " Are you dieting"?? well "yes I am"..

No comments:

Post a Comment