Monday, December 5, 2011

Go natural..

Perhaps in the era of technical advancement being natural or nature bounded is kinda old fashioned..But that's me.And I have too many good reasons to go natural..When I say going natural essentially means adopting to natural ways of living life..And today ima share few of my ways of going natural..

I am a person who loves everything about art..I love everything which is artistically presented..I also feel every women is beautiful and women's beauty is something beyond just outer appearance..But at the same time I love the thing about me is that throughout my life I have been trying to adopt to as much as natural ways of keeping myself beautiful..Kajal is the one thing that perhaps I inherited form my mother..I cant even think of going out without wearing that light dash of kajal in my eyes..I love the fact that till today I never bought kajal from outside..Yes that's true..I make it at home..And what best you want just little ghee,a silver spoon and a earthen lamp..That perhaps is the most beautiful thing my mother taught me and am very glad that I am till today able to manage without buying kajal from those cosmetic stores with harmful chemicals..!!

And when I said going natural I also mean some element of it in my day to day nutrition regime..My morning starts with either a glass of fenugreek seed soaked water locally known as methi..It does tastes bitter..But that's again is something that's keeping me away from all those diseases and building my immune system..I remember while being a young child the gifts or rather the bribes that used to come to my house when my mother was working in govt department..The local village guy once came with a bag full of fresh vegetables as bribe to get a job and I as a child was shocked to hear what he said.."Madamji don't worry these vegetables are not from the commercial ones,we have grown these for us so no chemical at all"..Alrite no shocks but after that my mother and me whenever we used to go for shopping we would prefer to buy those very not so shiny vegetables from our local market..Rather my mother would buy vegetables which are kinda not so great looking "terha-merha" type and mostly the roots like beetroot or carrot which grows under the earth and hence chemical free..!!Trust me this is so important to me..In life everything that shines is deffinitely not good and everything that looks good perhaps not essentially feel good for us..

Yet again I ensure that my life is as much as 95 % natural if not 100 % given the fact that we live in 21 st century..Being born and brought up in a place like northeast perhaps I have been now more than accustomed to living that natural life..Our lifestyle and food habits are quite simple and very non complicated unlike those mughal dishes like chicken biriyani or chicken kurma curry type stuffs in north..Yeah the context to mention about the food habit is that again going natural..Now a developing country like India eating outside have become like a trend or rather status symbol to eat in lavish restaurants..But trust me I like to eat at home..Home cooked simple soup and food are as Nigella Lawson says "Nothing like it"..This might sound very old fashioned but perhaps there are few things in life that I cant compromise upon it..And trust me across the globe eating healthy is very much welcome and unlike those Indians who would say "chi chi" to those healthy food of Europeans as I have observed during my stay in Europe.I would rather die for such healthy food..And I have also included few of such element of European style in my day to day food habits..

Love these facts about me in fact and I am happy to share this with you all as well..Do give it a thought..

4 comments:

  1. wow, do write more about the healthy stuff you do. so nice to read something so natural rather than all the mish-mashed made up gup shup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear..I will write soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice description and one suggestion i must say, try increasing your font size :)
    http://deepakkarthikspeaks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will..Thank you for liking it..:-)

    ReplyDelete