Friday, December 16, 2011

Paris I will come back..



Memories are the only treasure ..And yeah I love the fact that at least few such treasures I do have in my life..One of them is my trip to Paris..Now this just didn’t happen like as if I went to honeymoon or something but it has so happened that while my posting in Denmark for this Danish Bank I happened to visit Paris..Something  magical and magnificent  about Paris that always  excited me..The road the scenery the architecture,the culture and most importantly the people name anything and Paris is proud of everything..In just one word it’s a beautiful city..And when I went there I just fell in love with the city..

Now as a not so rich girl who went just as like a boho girl I stayed in a youth Hostel..The beautiful Youth hostel  which also provided me with a French breakfast costed somewhere around 20 Euros..I loved It..!!..My day started of with the visit to this beautiful Notre dam..Now I know most of you all know the history etc of Notre Damm so I don’t have any intention to bore you all with the history..Now the intention of this post is not to give description about Paris as a architecture or history anything as such..But my experience in the city.the people that I interacted,the comfort that I found is the main catch.Alrite now on my way towards Notre Damm I realized that my card was not working for some odd reason or may be I was not able to operate that French language ATM machine..I saw a girl walking by I asked her if she could help me out..She tried but it didn’t work out too..She felt bad and she asked me how much do I need to go anywhere that I want to..I said that I need just one Euro 20 schillings for the Metro..She gave me 5 Euros and said ” Welcome to Paris”!!..I was overwhelmed by this stranger girl who unconditionally helped me out with money..But than that’s what I call welcoming in Parisian way..Where on earth you will find such kind of unconditional people who is gona help a tourist just like that..It just reminded me of Indian tourism scene how we treat them..starting from the autowalas to hotelwalas how we treat the foreigners everyone is aware of..I visited Notre Damm..And I met this lady out there whose children’s were playing violin to gather money to go to Disneyland..I loved the fact that people out there just don’t beg in front of others they will perform and they will earn that money..That’s so nice..

I was admiring Eiffel tower in the middle of the night and the beautiful river Sienne and those romantic couples holding hands..The city was awake even at 3 a.m in the night may be because it was a weekend I am not sure.."Please buy one rose" somebody told..I  saw this street guy selling red roses..Perhaps love has one universal way of expressing whether in front of Tajmahal or in front of Eiffel tower one thing that is common is the rose..I bought one..I walked back to the hostel..Metro was closed by 1 a.m  and it was already 3 a.m and I decided to see the Eiffel once again in the daylight..I forgot the key of the room and someone at 3.30 a.m opened the door of my room..and I had no words to thank this girl who happened to sleep in the top bunker..

Paris is glamourous..Its street eight out of ten girls will be extremely beautiful..And so with the guys..They are extremely handsome and well dressed..I met this French guy in the flight and next day he showed me Paris in his scooter..And I met his grand mom when he took me to his house..I loved the hospitality..They are nice and wise people,unconditionally lovable..It was already 2 days that I passed in Paris and I was overwhelmed by the lifestyle that people has there..I was so thrilled to see the restaurants and beautiful streets without any honking noise..

I went to few more places after that and there is the time for this boho girl to return back..But I will come back Paris I promise because I didnt have enough of you and lots of love till than..
 




No comments:

Post a Comment