Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New year Resolution stuff..


My new year resolution  Eat healthy and stay fit..And trust me I am paying for it..I  recently joined a gym..And no surprise the days are  like I am doing something meaningful to my thyroid bloated body..My body saying thanks with those pains in the stomach muscles(Ab crunches),my flabby arm muscles (bicep or tricep curl stuff ).In  the race of staying healthy and staying fit I also joined the gym with the aspiration of a lean looking body which I always used to hate..To many with surprise I was like this skinny girl before until I took this thyroid treatment which bloated me of with those extra kilos..Now I am in the process of a lifelong struggle to cut down those calories which I never used to really bother about. But fortunately or unfortunately its like forcing me to be health conscious is really paying me off with that glow in my face, beautiful smooth skin and yeah lovely hair too..blush blush..
I joined this amazing  belly dancing classes too just to reduce those jelly-belly stuffs..The dance master actually inspired me that one should have some belly in fact to do belly dancing..What else do I need its like blessed in disguise..I am happy that I am learning something unconventional  and non -traditional unlike those well beaten bharat or kathakali etc..Well many of them came to me and said “Aiyyo you are learning belly dancing you should learn something descent da”..Now I realized where that decency stuff came from since in belly dance you will be showing that belly so soooo its an indecent stuff..Etc Etc..

Well the  topic was about staying healthy and being fit..Now this gym that I joined promised to provide me with that toned body and trust me I am loving it..My muscle pain is something that I am compromising and yeah the struggle is mostly in food ..But no surprise I am happy that I am cutting down those unhealthy food and getting into boil and soup and juice diet stuff..Though its making me feel hungry sometime because we are so use used to  this getting stuffed yet I am sure I will overcome that too very soon..I am happy as long as it pays me back..My thyroid is something that is lifelong but healthy eating is something that my thyroid itself has taught me..Thanks to thyroid.. My doctor has said I look better now indeed with the extra pounds in my body rather than  extra skinny what I was before..I am accepting what is coming on my way..I am trying hard to reduce on my food and craving for those cream,cheese etc etc..Many who thinks that being diet conscious is not so good..But I tell you its always good to be conscious of something that is harmful to you..And your body will thank you for treating it well..Your stomach will say thanks since it does not need to digest something that it doesn’t like..Well this is a new journey for me and I am enjoying it hope many who are thyroid patient like me will also enjoy this post and join me in the journey towards a healthy living..

No comments:

Post a Comment