Alrite so this post is about brown people and their hypocrisy, non understanding of sarcasm etc...How many times you might have come across to a brown person whom you have to actually tell on face that "you dont want him,and that you hate him"...Sarcasm or indirect approach never works for us isn't it..True!!
Brwon people almost all time never understand sarcasm ..You have to tell them on face ..You have to chase him/her away in order to avoid him/her..For brown people idea of sarcasm or being polite to us means may be "one more chance" and not necessarily "No"..So they will chase you until the point you actually have to chase them with a strong verbal note..
And trust me this is not just with the uneducated ones..For educated ones too..Working in various corporates left me with mixed feelings about Indians..They fall in love quickly and get possessive till the extent that they will get inside your house and cook for you a "Curry"..Lol..The point is nagging behaviour which can drive you nuts about Indians..
I tell you one more thing..When you go to a bargain shop and not buying things that they want to sell you..Guess what happens.? They literally scold you and abuse you until you leave the shop..Means "get the fu** out of my shop if you dont want to buy this"... awkward!!
Wait as if that isn't enough when a girl and a guy broke off after a relationship disaster guess what happens?? The guy/girl abuses each other till the extent each of their morals go to a shit pot..They will go and shit about each other amongst their close network of friends..Worst case scenario suppose it is a one sided break off, suppose if the girl dumps the guy then the guy may even go to the extent of threatening you with the past intimacy disclosure to your parents..Disgusting but true..!
I guess what I am trying to say is browns cant leave a relationship with class thats the problem.That each person has their own self respect and that we should not break our moral just because the relationship did not work is never understood by brown guys..That just because relationship did not work out we are not suppose to disrespect each other is not understood by brown guys!! Mutual break off never happens within Browns..I have seen white guys breaking off with each other and saying good bye just amazes me ..Happens so I asked one of my white friend what did he say while leaving you..She said " You know what sweetheart this relationship is not working and its the high time we should see other people..I really hope you meet the person you are looking for..Here is the rose ..and you are awesome..Good luck!! " Imagine if this holds true about brown guys..Never..!!
Growing up I have seen so many brown man abusing their woman and literally putting acid on their face .Beating wife for dowry and what not ..
Have you also experienced the same..Please do leave a feedback..Em I highly appreciate!!
Brwon people almost all time never understand sarcasm ..You have to tell them on face ..You have to chase him/her away in order to avoid him/her..For brown people idea of sarcasm or being polite to us means may be "one more chance" and not necessarily "No"..So they will chase you until the point you actually have to chase them with a strong verbal note..
And trust me this is not just with the uneducated ones..For educated ones too..Working in various corporates left me with mixed feelings about Indians..They fall in love quickly and get possessive till the extent that they will get inside your house and cook for you a "Curry"..Lol..The point is nagging behaviour which can drive you nuts about Indians..
I tell you one more thing..When you go to a bargain shop and not buying things that they want to sell you..Guess what happens.? They literally scold you and abuse you until you leave the shop..Means "get the fu** out of my shop if you dont want to buy this"... awkward!!
Wait as if that isn't enough when a girl and a guy broke off after a relationship disaster guess what happens?? The guy/girl abuses each other till the extent each of their morals go to a shit pot..They will go and shit about each other amongst their close network of friends..Worst case scenario suppose it is a one sided break off, suppose if the girl dumps the guy then the guy may even go to the extent of threatening you with the past intimacy disclosure to your parents..Disgusting but true..!
I guess what I am trying to say is browns cant leave a relationship with class thats the problem.That each person has their own self respect and that we should not break our moral just because the relationship did not work is never understood by brown guys..That just because relationship did not work out we are not suppose to disrespect each other is not understood by brown guys!! Mutual break off never happens within Browns..I have seen white guys breaking off with each other and saying good bye just amazes me ..Happens so I asked one of my white friend what did he say while leaving you..She said " You know what sweetheart this relationship is not working and its the high time we should see other people..I really hope you meet the person you are looking for..Here is the rose ..and you are awesome..Good luck!! " Imagine if this holds true about brown guys..Never..!!
Growing up I have seen so many brown man abusing their woman and literally putting acid on their face .Beating wife for dowry and what not ..
Have you also experienced the same..Please do leave a feedback..Em I highly appreciate!!
No comments:
Post a Comment