This is actually a self introspection topic for me..And honestly I thought of sharing this with you just in case we see some commonalities among each other..Or we can also look at this as a self help kind of stuff..
Lets get right into the topic.The way the world is getting complex and so is our life its really getting difficult to generalize what should be the right or wrong attribute of an individual..Now all I can speak is for myself and what my friends also agrees to..May be there are too many myths going on about woman and their psychology etc..
But honestly there are certain general principles which hold true during ancient era and still holds true even now..
First and foremost what I am really referring to is sensible relationship..And what I am going to talk about is most woman look for and generally pervasive..
A high self esteem is something that woman generally look for in men..And this means no matter how you look or how tall or how short you are,if you have a high self esteem within yourself its a very good quality..
The next thing I want to mention is being healthy..I guess what I am talking about is when a man takes care of himself like goes to gym, personal hygiene like showers or perfumes ,dresses neatly thats again is a very attractive quality..
Modesty is another important characteristic about men that women actually looks for..What I mean is being comfortable in your possession..May be you have a lot of possession in your life but however being comfortable and modest about it is actually the way that you can gain respect from a women..I know I have come across man who have boasted about the amount of salary they get or the car or the business etc..But really if you can be modest and comfortable about it is what attracts a woman because in a way if you are not modest about it that invariably means these things like cars,money all of these are new things happening to you in your life and you can just get enough of it..
Next characteristic I would like to talk about is about being independent emotionally. When.When you like someone its a good thing but its also equally important that you should also have your own space..Being clinged to a woman 24/7 can actually make you dependent and that is actually not a good sign..I guess what I am trying to say is when we see a couple at the beginning of a relationship they walk together leaning on each other because you are co-dependent on each other.and thats not necessarily a bad thing ..But really in the long run it will be great if they can walk side by side straight and balanced still holding each other hand..what it means you are still together but you very much in control of your powers and destinies..This also means you are independent yet united in the goals that you have..
Being calm and composed is a very attractive quality in men..If you are looking for a long term relationship its a very important quality..What I mean is the way you approach problem or issues etc is a very attractive quality ..When you are early in your relationship its fairly easy because the only responsibility is towards each other really..But later in the relationship like after marriage etc you add on those weight on top of it and you really need to be someone who has calm and handle those responsibilities..Because its going to get lot harder down the road..
Well as much I can say..there are still many..But I guess I have put forward the most important ones that I felt important to me..Please do leave a comment and share what you think..Also please feel free to disagree and let me know why..Take care..
No comments:
Post a Comment