Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Why I dont like to hang out much

Its been a point that I have reduced my socializing to a point that its just barely 2% of my time..By socializing I mean going out and hanging out with friends in person..

Many have asked me why..Well here is why..

Does it happen to you that when you hang out with your friends and come back home with a feeling of complete wastage of your valuable time? Exactly many at times I just come back home with a random feeling that I was hanging out with too many people that I dont know or they dont know me much and we are not able to go deep down into our world that we believe or ideas that we want to share..

And honestly its very rarely that you will find people who are within your same thought process or the ones who possess same goal as yours..But thank god to internet that I am able to find virtually many such people who are believer of same thought process or ideas that I work on..May be its via twitter or via youtube or via various social platforms that I come across these amazing people across the world who holds a world class thought process and Its actually very uplifting when you listen to them or read their vlogs etc..

And thats precisely why I like to be mostly at home and do virtual networking with people across the globe and thats even more fulfilling than wasting my precious time with office colleagues (who happens to be your competitor in real life,or they will leak out if you ever disclose anything to them) or friends who may be envy of your success and laugh at your failure) ..

I realize having a world class ambition or ambition to pursue something unique  may not be within your social parameter..Simply because people will think you are crazy and most people will not be able to relate to such stuffs..But its good to be around group of such people virtually who will give you the courage to be on the league..which your so called friends circle domestically will not be able to give you..And most people around us are actually very comfortable in their life and they are so comfortable that they dont want to talk anything productive apart from gossiping,taking selfies at ccd/barista or enjoying tv etc..And this is nothing but a disaster for a person like me who wont be able to relate to what their world look like..

I have also realized that most successful people surrounds themselves with ultra smart people which in turn uplifts their whole experience or level of intellect..You will have no clue how immensely your knowledge will take a leap once you start surrounding yourself with such smart people..And lets be honest these smart people are scattered globally. And if you ask me how let me tell you once you start your journey for quest of knowledge you will eventually end up meeting such people..

However this does not necessarily mean that I dont hang out at all..I enjoy light moments with friends or colleagues as much as I do at home cooking for pleasure..Having said this, I miss that  intellectual depth which I get from my virtual friends/followers/mentors  that will move me to tears ..

Do you also feel the same..Do leave a comment /question to know more about it or share you experience ..Take care..





No comments:

Post a Comment